- 1 cup uncooked Cajun Country Rice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb sausage, in bite size pieces
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- Cajun/Creole Seasoning to taste
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef, season to taste with Cajun/Creole Seasoning.
- Drain beef and add to a 10-cup rice cooker with all other ingredients.
- Turn cooker on and, after it is finished, stir and leave on warm for one hour before serving.