- 2 cups cooked Cajun Country Medium Grain Rice
- 5 tbsp butter divided
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 oz fresh mushrooms roughly chopped
- 1 lb peeled and de-veined Louisiana shrimp
- 1 lb fresh Louisiana crab meat
- .75 tsp salt
- .25 tsp cayenne pepper
- .25 tsp black pepper
- .5 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- In a small saucepan, melt cream cheese and 3 tablespoons butter together on low heat.
- In a separate saucepan add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, onion, bell pepper, garlic and mushrooms.
- Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Add Louisiana shrimp, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Sauté until shrimp are pink.
- Add rice and cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Gently spoon in crab meat.
- Pour into 2-3 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve hot.