Tender, juicy steak and fluffy Cajun Country rice are perfectly finished with this garlic and herb-infused Chimichurri sauce.
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1-1.5 lbs steak, your choice of cut
- Cooked Cajun Country Rice
- Combine chimichurri ingredients in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill. Prep steak by patting dry with paper towels and generously seasoning all sides with salt and pepper. Char both sides of steak, cooking to 130°F for medium-rare. Remove from grill and rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Add cooked rice to your bowl and top with sliced steak and as much chimichurri as you like. Any extra chimichurri can be stored in the refrigerator. Enjoy!