Packed with fresh crawfish tails and a savory, buttery sauce, this Louisiana delicacy will have you going back for seconds – or thirds!
Servings 8 people
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 can golden Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs crawfish tails
- 4 cups Cajun Country Rice, cooked
- Saute onions, bell peppers and garlic in butter until clear.
- Add Rotel tomatoes and saute for another 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cans of soup and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook on low heat 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Add seasoning and crawfish then cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Cover and let sit for 15 minutes on a low simmer.
- Serve over cooked Cajun Country Rice and top with parsley and green onions