This Mexican Rice is the perfect accompaniment to any Mexican meal!
Recipe Type: Side
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- 1 cup Cajun Country Long Grain Rice, uncooked
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in a 2 quart pot, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and lower to simmer for 25 minutes.