This is a one-dish wonder! Steak, rice and gravy that's all cooked together in one casserole dish. So simple to make, delicious to eat, and a dream to clean up for afterwards.
- 1.5 lb round steak
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp meat tenderizer
- 1 cup uncooked long or medium grain Cajun Country Rice
- 1 14 oz. can beef stock
- 14 oz water
- 1 package dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- .75 stick butter, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut round steak into 4 or 5 pieces.
- Sprinkle pepper and meat tenderizer on both sides and pound in.
- Place the steaks in a 9 x 13" casserole dish.
- Pour in Cajun Country Rice.
- Add beef stock and can full of water.
- Add dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix and sliced butter.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour.