Take your taco night to another level with these tasty taco bowls! Classic taco flavors get served over Cajun Country rice and topped with a mouth-watering avocado lime dressing.
Avocado Lime Dressing
- 1 large avocado, pitted & peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 2-4 tbsp water, or more
- Cajun Country Rice, cooked
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- black beans, drained, rinsed & warmed
- fire roasted corn
- pico de gallo
- Monterery Jack Cheese
- Add Avocado Lime Dressing ingredients to a food processor and pulse until smooth,starting with less water and adding more until desired consistency. Refrigerate until ready toserve.
- Brown ground beef in a pan until cooked through. Drain if needed.
- Add your favorite brand of taco seasoning, and 2/3 cup water (more or less, depending on package instructions). Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add cooked rice to individual serving bowls, top with desired toppings and drizzle with avocado lime dressing. Enjoy!