Our lettuce wraps are delicious and refreshing! Try them for your next dinner.
Lettuce Wrap Ingredients
- 4 cups Cajun Country Rice, Brown Long Grain
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 lb chicken breasts
- 2 cups water chestnuts diced
- 1.3 cups mushrooms diced
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- .25 cups chopped onion
- 12 iceberg lettuce leaves
Stir Fry Sauce Ingredients
- .25 cup soy sauce
- .25 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp rice vinegar
Special Sauce Ingredients
- .25 cup sugar
- .5 cup water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- .125 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp hot Asian mustard
- 2 tsp red chile paste
- Mix the sugar in the water until it dissolves.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Stir Fry Sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Bring the oil to high heat in a large sauté pan.
- Add chicken breasts and saute 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken from pan to cool.
- Keep the oil hot and add water chestnuts, mushrooms, garlic and onions to the pan.
- Dice the chicken and add back to the pan.
- Add Cajun Country Brown Rice and stir to mix.
- Add “Stir Fry Sauce” to the pan and saute for a few minutes.
- Serve in the lettuce leaf cups.
- Top with the “Special Sauce”.